[EHA2014]EHA 现场采访各国参会学者

作者:肿瘤瞭望   日期:2014/6/17 19:46:16  浏览量:24953

肿瘤瞭望版权所有,谢绝任何形式转载,侵犯版权者必予法律追究。

编者按:本次EHA2014 盛况空前,来自多个国内外专家学者齐聚米兰国际会议中心,《肿瘤瞭望》是唯一进行现场报道的国内医学媒体,力求以国际传媒水准呈现会议精彩内容。在EHA大会现场,多名国内外专家及学者接受了《肿瘤瞭望》的随机采访,展示了国内外学者对EHA大会美好的期

  编者按:本次EHA2014 盛况空前,来自多个国内外专家学者齐聚米兰国际会议中心,《肿瘤瞭望》是唯一进行现场报道的国内医学媒体,力求以国际传媒水准呈现会议精彩内容。在EHA大会现场,多名国内外专家及学者接受了《肿瘤瞭望》的随机采访,展示了国内外学者对EHA大会美好的期  

 

 学者一:

  Oncology Frontier: Good afternoon, where are you from?
 
  《肿瘤瞭望》:下午好,您来自那个国家
 
  Professor:I am from Germany.  I am from Ulm, it is between Stuttgart and Munich.
 
  参会者:我来自德国,乌尔姆,位于斯图加特与慕尼黑之间
 
  Oncology Frontier: What brings you here?
 
  《肿瘤瞭望》:本次盛会吸引最吸引您的地方?
 
  Professor:I am a Professor of Hematology and therefore I am at the Congress of Hematology.
 
  参会者: 我是一名血液学教授,因此来到这里参会。
 
  Oncology Frontier: Are you here to speak?
 
  《肿瘤瞭望》:您在会议上有发言吗?
 
  Professor:Yes I spoke three times now and now I am finishing the congress tomorrow morning.

  参会者:是的,我有三次演讲到明天大会结束。
 
  Oncology Frontier: What is your impression of the 19th EHA?
 
  《肿瘤瞭望》:第10届EHA大会给您最印象如何?
 
  Professor:It is breaking through, EHA is a very good congress it has a very good scientific news, and very good new stuff has been presented so far.
 
  参会者:本次大会盛大空前,EHA是最权威的会议及最权威的科学信息,目前为止是最好最新的盛会。
 
  学者二:
 
  Oncology Frontier : Good afternoon.  Have you benefitted from the 19th EHA?
 
  《肿瘤瞭望》:下午好,请问在第19届EHA会议上您最大的获益是那些?
 
  Professor:Yes I have on a level of education and also just meeting with a lot of colleagues across the country that I have known from Canada, where I am from, but also from other countries.
 
  参会者:是的,在我的学术范围内能够遇到来自各个国家的同仁,我来加拿大,还有其他的国家。
 
  (来源:《肿瘤瞭望》编辑部)

 

版面编辑:张楠  责任编辑:吉晓蓉

本内容仅供医学专业人士参考


EHA

分享到: 更多

相关幻灯